Mega Database 2022
- with over 9.2 million games
- more than 100,000 annotated games
The ChessBase Mega Database 2022 is the premiere chess database with over 9.2 million games from 1560 to 2021 in high quality. Packing more than 100,000 annotated games, Mega 2022 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analysed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database 2022. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.
- Includes Mega Update Service 2022: update your Mega with your ChessBase 16/15 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2022!
- New, comfortable design with even more top-level tournaments than ever before!
- Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge.
- Player lexicon for download with over 600,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 16 or 15)
System requirements: Desktop PC or Notebook, 2 GB RAM, Windows 11, 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 16 or 15, Internet access (downloads).
Update prices only valid if existing program key is supplied or DVD returned (just email us the code with your order number).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.