Killer d4 Part 1 and 2 with Grandmaster Simon Williams (2 DVDs)
KILLER d4 - DVD 1
In the first of this two part DVD series, I will be guiding you through an extremely aggressive repertoire based on 1 d4. Concentrating on gambits and sharp play this opening has been my main weapon in becoming a Grandmaster. Learn my secrets and the secrets of a GM in this 7 hour DVD!
DVD 1 covers:
- Chapter 1: The Slav
- Chapter 2: The Semi-Slav
- Chapter 3: The Triangle Variation – Marshall Gambit
- Chapter 4: Queen’s Gambit Accepted
- Chapter 5: The Queen’s Gambit Declined: 5 Bf4
- Chapter 6: The Albin Counter Gambit
- Chapter 7: Vienna Opening
- Chapter 8: Ragozin Variation 4…Bb4
- Chapter 9: 4… Nbd7 5 Bf4
- Chapter 10: The Tarrasch Defence
- Chapter 11: Conclusion/Overview of DVD 1
In the second DVD in this series, I take a look at everything else that you need to know when playing 1 d4. The aim is to teach things in a simple yet effective manner. Where both club players and Grandmaster will be able to pick up something useful. Aggressive, attacking chess is the key. This repertoire got me to GM so there is no reason it cannot do the same for you!
DVD 2 covers:
- Chapter 1: Queen’s Indian Defence
- Chapter 2: The Bogo Indian
- Chapter 3: The Benoni
- Chapter 4: The Snake Benoni
- Chapter 5: The Czech Benoni
- Chapter 6: The Blumenfield Gambit
- Chapter 7: The Benko Gambit: Nescafe-Frappe Attack
- Chapter 8: The King’s Indian Defence: White plays Be2 and Be3!?
- Chapter 9: The Grunfeld Opening
- Chapter 10: Budapest Gambit
- Chapter 11: The English Defence
- Chapter 12: The Black Knights Tango
- Chapter 13: Surprising the Dutch Defence
If you are a fan of aggressive attacking chess, this DVD could be the weapon for you!
- Format: DVD
- Running Time: DVD1 = 7 hours and DVD2 = 4 hours, 45mins
- System Requirements: This DVD will run on all platforms - PC, MAC, games consoles and set top boxes. 625 PAL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.