Millennium The King Exclusive Chess960 Edition Chess Computer
The King Exclusive Chess960 Edition consists of the MILLENNIUM Exclusive sensor board with automatic piece recognition and the King Element chess clock module. This is equipped with an Editions badge and has a laser engraved serial number. The special collector’s packaging with a two-colour foil stamp rounds off the exclusive overall picture.
The special features of this unique special edition:
- Exclusive board including King Element module
- Lasered serial number on the arithmetic unit
- Editions sticker on the unit of account
- Special packaging with gold and silver-colored foil embossing
- Limited to a total of 250 pieces
Millennium Exclusive Sensor Board
The MILLENNIUM Exclusive is a very flat, handmade wooden sensor board with move indication by 81 single field lights as well as extremely comfortable fully automatic figure recognition. The noble sensor board convinces by its high recognition speed and reliability. During the game, it is not necessary to look at the display of the chess computer due to the brightly lit 4 LEDs per playing field.
Input: Handmade wooden sensor board with fully automatic figure recognition
Display: 81 single field LEDs (4 per field)
Dimensions of board: 40 x 40 x 2 cm (King Height: 7,4 cm)
- Software updates via USB interface
- Hardware module completely exchangeable
Options for USB interface:
- Save and load games (PNG format)
- optional download of opening libraries, firmware updates or engines
Power Supply: Mains adapter (with plugs for EU, UK, US, AUS) included
The King Element with Chess960
The top module The King Element by the well-known Dutch programmer Johan de Koning is an extension for the ChessGenius Exclusive. At the request of numerous chess friends and in reminiscence of the legendary TASC chess computers, this module was designed in an elegant wooden case in “retro design”. The new King Element module is now available with an extended software scope. Beside the popular game variant Chess960 (and/or Fischer Random Chess) the program offers 7 additional opening books. It also displays the opening names and ECO codes and suggests the most common moves so that you can train specific openings.
Processor: RM Cortex M7 with 300 MHz, 2048 KB ROM
RAM: 384 KB
Display: approx. 7.4 x 3.9 cm, illuminated
Software: The King von Johan de Koning
Playing Strength: > 2400 ELO
Dimensions: approx. 18 x 15 x 5 cm
Menu Operation: 7 languages available (DE / GB / FR / NL / ES / IT / RU)
Connections: USB, DIN, main adaptor (9V DC)
Opening Books: Selection of different opening books: the classic Aegon Book, the Master Book (> 300,000 Pos.) by M. Uniacke, or special user books
- Save and load games, plus optional download of opening libraries, firmware updates or program enhancements.
- Countless configuration options: Configure up to three different opponent personalities for a game, such as against real chess grandmasters.
- Countless difficulty levels, infinitely configurable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.