CHESS Magazine - July 2012
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
- World Championship: Anand-Gelfand - GM Jacob Aagaard was in Moscow to follow the action for CHESS Magazine and complete our coverage. His annotations, observations and opinions are unmissable!
- Interview: Boris Gelfand - Jacob Aagaard also took the opportunity to interview Gelfand after the match. Surprisingly upbeat - and very revealing
- Tal Memorial, Moscow - Magnus Carlsen won this strong and prestigious event but weconcentrate on Luke McShane and three humdingers which hewon, together with some of his comments
- The Black Lion Tamed - David Moskovic faces up to the Black Lion Defence - but he stilllives to tell the tale One Book's Story - This poignant and original tale of a chess book by Roland Kensdalewon the Yorkshire Chess Association's article competition
- How Good Is Your Prophylaxis? - A test with a difference: Spanish GM Jesus de la Villa tests howgood your chessboard prophylactic skills are
- Gettin' Tricky With It - Lie back comfortably on the couch of expert 'psycho-trickerist' Peter Lalic while he shows you some of his cleverest tricks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.