All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
60 Seconds with- International Master and popular author Cyrus Lakdawala
- Favourites to the Fore - Steve Giddins on the Grand Prix decider in Khanty-Mansiysk
A Lasting Legacy- Janis Nisii continues her report from the Gashimov Memorial
- Through a 1600 Lens - David Gilbert enjoyed the World Amateur Chess Championships
Back to Basics- Nick Ivell continues his tour of the most important rook endings
- The Art of Attack - Some summer inspiration from two great attacking efforts
The Korchnoi Gambit- Matthew Lunn shows why 1 d4 f5 2 h3!? is quite dangerous
- Taming the Taimanov - IM Erik Kislik kindly lets us into his acclaimed opening laboratory
Online Chess- Kanwal Bhatia takes a look at the main chess playing websites
- Penrose’s Rivals - John Saunders looks at the era dominated by Jonathan Penrose
Wei Yi Once Again- The new Chinese Champion also won the Leon Magistral
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).