CHESS Magazine - March 2013
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935!
All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more:
- 60 Seconds with... - We catch up with Stewart Haslinger after his success in Seville
- The Unstoppable Magnus the Great - Yochanan Afek watched as Carlsen conquered Wijk aan Zee
- "I think I played a Good Tournament" - Sergey Karjakin reveals that he was happy with 3rd place at Wijk
- Who is Hou? - Janis Nisii was impressed by the former Women's World Champion
- Wood Green fight back in Daventry - Simon Ansell reports from the second 4NCL weekend
- Repertoires and the Lopez - What did John Emms discover while writing about the opening?
- Danny Gormally's Dutch Christmas - Find out how the intrepid traveller fared in Groningen
- Vitiugov Rocks Gibraltar - How the Russian GM overcame Nigel Short in a dramatic tiebreak
- Amazing Resources in the Endgame - Mitrofanov's outstanding move continues to inspire
- Basic Instinct: Part II - Peter Lalic moves on to the middlegame
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.