Paperback, 284 pages
When the opponents open one notrump, you are faced with a dilemma. Versus a strong notrump, the opponents have the power; versus a weak notrump, they force you or your partner to compete at the two-level.
This second edition adds Part 5: Comparison with Other Conventions and a new section, Criteria for an Overcall
Multi-Landy ( aka Woolsey) comprises four components:
- Multi. 2♦ shows a 6-card or longer major.
- Landy. 2♠ shows both majors.
- Cappelletti. 2♥ or 2♠ shows a 5-card major and a 4-card minor.
- Woolsey Double. Shows either a 6-card minor or a 5-card minor with a 4-card major or a strong hand.
- The same set of bids and the Woolsey double are used against all opening one notrump HCP ranges.
- The four components of Multi-Landy allow all hand types to be shown: a long major, majors, major-minor 2-suiters with defined length, a long minor and strong hands.
- Advancer has a set of structured responses defined for all types of auction.
ISBN 978-1-77140-193-6, Master Point Press
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.