Grandmasters Down Your Local - Tim Wall’s Northumbria Masters saw plenty of fighting chess
- Brought to Book - Teeside continues to blaze the way for CSC, as Sean Marsh explains
Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Gibraltar and the 4NCL?
- Vintage Vishy - The World Rapid Champion triumphed at the Tal Memorial
The Stars of the 4NCL - Tamas Fodor leads the 4NCL big hitters with 6/6 thus far
- How Good Is Your Chess? - Daniel King looks back on a classic victory by Levon Aronian
The Bunratty Experience - Chess novice Tanya Jones checks out Ireland’s best weekender
- Beer, Blitz and Bunratty - There was much exciting chess during the 25th Bunratty Congress
Different Thinking - Amatzia Avni compares over the board play with chess compositions
- Instincts: Optimism & Pessimism - Matthew Lunn has been troubled by his instincts letting him down
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT | CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.