All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- The Rose on Tour - Steve Barrett reports from the European Club Cup
London Calling - James Coleman previews the final leg of the Grand Chess Tour
- Who Else? - Magnus Carlsen retained his World Rapid title in Berlin
Go East! - Carl Strugnell concludes his chess-themed tour of Eastern Europe
- Chess Engulfed in Fresh Cheating Scandal - Our correspondent Fi Day explains
What is it about those Welsh Girls? - Richard Stevenson investigates the rise of girls’ chess in Wales
- Carlsen’s Stonewall Dutch - Dutch expert Mark Lyell explains how to play the opening like Magnus
Back to Basics - Nick Ivell explains the intricacies of the combined method
- Stocking Fillers - Sean Marsh has some suggestions for Christmas
Good Old Informator - John Cox enjoyed reading his first Chess Informant in many a year
- Expand Your Club! - Charles Higgie explains how best to attract new members
The Indignity of Grovelling: Part II - Matthew Lunn looks at two games where one side was out-rated
- Home News - Mark Hebden and Ameet Ghasi came top at the British Rapidplay
Overseas News - Hikaru Nakamura triumphed in the Millionaire Chess tournament
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.