- The Comeback - Only having 2/4 didn’t prevent Deep Sengupta from winning Hastings
Anatoly’s Chess Festival - Carl Strugnell explains all about the famous Cap d’Agde event
- War not Draw - After a slow start, the London Chess Classic finished with a bang
How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King takes a look at Magnus Carlsen’s love of blitz
- Don’t be a Kotov clone! - Steve Giddins on less conventional aspects of opposite castling
Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl Portman examines the similarities between darts and chess
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at the London Chess Classic?
Remembering the Grand Prix Master, Dave Rumens - David Levens pays tribute to his late friend and attacking whizz
- Christmas Quiz Solutions - How did you fare with Charles Higgie’s festive puzzles?
Illegal Moves - Alex Holowczak on the new laws of chess and handling illegal moves
Click here to download a free PDF preview of this issue
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.