All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- The Shak Attack - Shakhriyar Mamedyarov came with a late charge in Shamkir
Viktor Korchnoi: 1931-2016 - Jonathan Speelman pays tribute to this lion of the game
- The Blindfold King vs The Machine - Timur Gareyev on his preparations for a notable world record
A Glut of Endgames - John Cox on some more enjoyable and instructive endings
- The Indian Summers of Mir Sultan Khan - John Henderson remembers this enigmatic great
Key Strategic Principles: Part II - Danny Gormally on opposite-coloured bishops in the middlegame
- Opening Trends - A decent month for the Caro-Kann and Najdorf
The Foreplan - Amatzia Avni shows how chess problems can help OTB-wise
- Seven from Seven - Keith Arkell reveals how he’s been spending his weekends
My System: Chess Mnemonics - Derek Jones shares some useful memory aides
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.