All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- The Shak Attack - Shakhriyar Mamedyarov came with a late charge in Shamkir
Viktor Korchnoi: 1931-2016 - Jonathan Speelman pays tribute to this lion of the game
- The Blindfold King vs The Machine - Timur Gareyev on his preparations for a notable world record
A Glut of Endgames - John Cox on some more enjoyable and instructive endings
- The Indian Summers of Mir Sultan Khan - John Henderson remembers this enigmatic great
Key Strategic Principles: Part II - Danny Gormally on opposite-coloured bishops in the middlegame
- Opening Trends - A decent month for the Caro-Kann and Najdorf
The Foreplan - Amatzia Avni shows how chess problems can help OTB-wise
- Seven from Seven - Keith Arkell reveals how he’s been spending his weekends
My System: Chess Mnemonics - Derek Jones shares some useful memory aides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.