In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
60 Seconds with...Macauley Peterson - We catch up with the Editor in Chief of ChessBase A Nail-Biting Finish - It was all very close, but Caruana triumphed late on in Norway Everything Else! - Jonathan Rogers continues his coverage of the 4NCL season
- 56 Years in the Making - Jose Vilela saw history being made at the Capablanca Memorial
How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King looks at a key battle from the U.S. Championship Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at the 4NCL and in St. Louis? Saunders on Chess - John muses upon chess and bridge while aboard a cruise
- Edinburgh Expedition - Sean Marsh ventured north to help CSC spread its wings
Don’t Let the King Get in the Way! - Steve Giddins likes a quiet, subtle king move
- Finishing the Job - Eric Kislik will help to improve your direct attacking play
Harry the h-pawn’s Positional Justification - An early ...h5 can be good prophylaxis, as Junior Tay demonstrates Forthcoming Events - Will you be at the British or Scottish Chess Championships? Studies with Stephenson - Brian has the starter position for the 2018-2019 WBCSC
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl Portman enjoyed a memorable win by Richard Myers
4NCL: Division Two - Jonathan Rogers concludes his coverage of the 4NCL
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT | CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.