All Aboard the Online Express
Magazine, 60 pages
All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- Chess Tops the Bill - The Magnus Carlsen Invitational was timely - and proved a hit
- The End of an Era - Glenn Flear reports from the World Senior Team Championship
- Candidates Chaos - There wasn’t just chaos at the halfway point, but on the board too
- 2700 or Bust? - Danny Gormally test runs David Howell’s new Ginger GM course
- How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King remembers the much-missed Tony Miles
- Teaching the Cubs - Geoff Chandler explains just what a pseudo sacrifice is
- Champion Talk - With chess in the news, Tom Quilter caught up with Garry Kasparov
- Searching for Israel Zilber - Ben Graff explores the life of a genius who lived by his own rules
- Remembering A. R. B. - Bob Jones chronicles the life of the multi-talented Andrew Thomas
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Aeroflot and the 4NCL?
- Self Isolating-Pawns - Paul Conway reveals how lockdown has been for Hackney players
- Johnnyovski - Steve Firth wonders whether a chess addiction lasts a lifetime
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl was missing his OTB chess, so decided to challenge his dog
- Home News - The 4NCL Online League has proved a major success
- Overseas News - Success for Firouzja, Gelfand, Nakamura and Leela Chess Zero
- 60 Seconds with... Nigel Towers - We catch up with the man leading the ECF’s initiatives online
- This Month’s New Releases - Sean Marsh examines new works on Donner and Sultan Khan
- Saunders on Chess - John continues to take a look at some highly-enjoyable king hunts
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT | CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.