All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Blunders and Brilliancies in Wijk aan Zee - Yochanan Afek reports from the small Dutch coastal town
4NCL Round-Up - All the action from the first 6 rounds of the UK’s premier chess league
- A Truly Open Tournament - Matthew Lunn on arguably the Open of the year, Gibraltar
Michael J. Basman: National Treasure - As Mike prepares to turn 70, John Henderson pays tribute
- Chess & Murder - Rex Makin remembers the two going hand in hand in Liverpool
Will the Record be Broken? - Two rare Victorian chess sets are currently for sale
- The Fork in the Road - Bob Jones examines the issue: chess or a proper job?
The Grace of Alekhine - Dr Leonard Skinner reveals more about Alekhine’s fourth wife
- Storm Danny hits Hebden Bridge - Dave Shapland reports on a special fund-raising simul
Saunders on Chess - John reflects on the success of the Gibraltar Chess Festival
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.