All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Karjakin holds his nerve to win Candidates nail-biter - Steve Giddins very much enjoyed watching the action unfold
Defensive Grit - Karjakin’s career-best result was based on some fine defence
Brutal Attacks - And there were some in the latest 4NCL weekend
A Celebration of Chess - Carl Strugnell enjoyed his return to Cappelle-la-Grande
- How to Prepare - Danny Gormally draws some important lessons
A Glut of Endgames - John Cox shares a number of interesting endings with readers
- Old World, New World - Amatzia Avni ponders the role of the computer in endgames
Home News - A full round-up of the Easter Congresses and the CCCCC
- Overseas News - Success for Nils Grandelius, Abhijeet Gupta and Nigel Short
Readers’ Letters - Important information on Chinook and Asia’s first grandmaster
- Saunders on Chess - John has been pretty busy of late with his BritBase project
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.