CHESS Magazine - October 2013
- 60 Seconds with... FM James Adair
- Kramnik on Top in Tromso - Eva Repkova reports and interviews the man himself
- How Kramnik Won - Malcolm Pein annotates some key encounters from the World Cup
- A Near Miss - James Adair reports from the Sunny Beach OpenWorld Open
- Title Number Three! - Varuzhan Akopian and William Faulk on the former's victory
- The 2013 British Senior Championship
- Talent on the Rise in Torquay - A look at Junior performances from the recent British Championship.
- Success in Japan - Harvey Williamson took Hiarcs to defend its world title
- Anand vs. Carlsen - Matthew Lunn assesses the 2013 World Championship
- Strategic Situations - James Coleman presents some important lessons for the club player
- Researching the Life of Cecil De Vere - Bob Jones came upon a certain old photograph
- CHESS in the 1980s - John Saunders looks at the magazine in 1988
- Never Mind the Grandmasters - Carl Portman reflects on his trip to the British Championships
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.