All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
Unambitious Beginnings - The action from the opening leg of the FIDE Grand Prix in Sharjah
- Learning from Dima - Determined to improve, Carl Strugnell employed Dmitri Svetushkin
Beer & Blitz - The Kings Head hosted another rather strong blitz tournament
- Saunders on Chess - John enjoyed his contrasting trips to the Kings Head and RAC Club
Opening Trends - More success for the Reti and also the Caro-Kann
- The Brits Rock! - Some fine attacking play from the British players at Gibraltar
Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Wijk and the 4NCL?
- Illegal Moves - More useful advice from International Arbiter Alex Holowczak
Taxi! - John Henderson shares tales of cab-driving chess players
- Know the Rules - Bill Forster has some handy advice for the tournament player
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.