CHESS Magazine - November 2015
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- 60 Seconds with... International Master Craig Pritchett
Chips and Checks Simon Ansell reports from the second PokerStars Masters
- Harikrishna Triumphs Indian no.2 Pentala Harikrishna triumphed in the Isle of Man
Karjacked! Peter Svidler just couldn’t quite finish off Sergey Karjakin
- The Indignity of Grovelling Matthew Lunn reflects on a potential problem of being out-graded
Go East! Carl Strugnell headed to Eastern Europe for a month of chess
- Joseph Henry Blackburne Craig Pritchett on the man and Tim Harding’s new book
Penrose’s Challengers - Part 3 by John Saunders
- A Surprising Pawn Sacrifice Junior Tay continues to explore an unusual idea in the Drago
A Meaty Game in Sandwich Junior Essinger took part in a simul given by Andrew Greet
- Tales from the Wild West-country Bob Jones attended the 1st Peter Clarke Memorial Congress
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.