- British Championships, North Shields - Richard Palliser reports on Gawain Jones's success in the North East, with Gawain himself annotating his best games
- Biel Festival - Steve Giddins reports on the traditional Swiss tournament, and Wang Hao's achievement in finishing ahead of Magnus Carlsen
- Interview: Andrew Poulson - John Saunders and Matthew Read meet the man who holds the rights to organising the world championship in the next few years
- Dutch Summer of Chess - Yochanan Afek tours the chess tournaments of the Netherlands - and wonders why more Brits don't make the trip!
- Chess in the 1980's - John Saunders moves on to the 1980s, and the magazine's tricky switch from descriptive to algebraic notation
- Study Chess with Matthew Sadler - The genial English GM introduces his exciting new book - plus a fascinating extract from it
- Do you think like an Olympian? - Angus Dunnington ponders the question of what chessplayers can learn from Olympics sports stars
- Plus more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.