Magazine, 60 pages
All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- 60 Seconds with...Maria Emelianova - We catch up with the leading chess photographer and streamer
- Enter the Dragon - Top seeds China proved too strong in FIDE’s Nations Cup
- How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King examines Yu Yangyi’s key win for China
- Dubov Delivers - Lindores went online, with rapid experts Carlsen, Nakamura & Dubov
- It’s All in the Timing - Amatzia Avni shows why it’s vital to time the key idea just right
- Peter the Great - David Smith discusses the online chess boom with Peter Svidler
- Chess and the Dance of Death - Tim Wall has found The Seventh Seal an appropriate watch of late
- Checkmate Covid-19 - Danny Rosenbaum reports on the ECF’s Red Cross fundraiser
- Why I Quit my Chess Club - An enjoyable short story from Julian Corfield
- Stay Home! Save Lives! Play Chess! - CV19 and the Government send Steve Firth to ‘Chess Boot Camp’
- Donald Macfarlane - Barry Hymer on the Pride and Sorrow of South African chess
- Remembering A. R. B. - Bob Jones picks up ARB Thomas’s chess career after the war
- Study the Classics! - Lockdown hasn’t been easy, but Carl Strugnell has used it well
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl reflects on the future of the chess book and his own collection
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players in the Nations Cup and 4NCL?
- Home News - Chessable White Rose topped the group stage of the 4NCL Online
- Overseas News - Wesley So won the first outing of Maurice Ashley’s ‘Clutch Chess’
- This Month’s New Releases - Sean Marsh looks back to the Match of the Century
- Saunders on Chess - John has fond memories of playing chess at school
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT | CBV FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.