Master Your Chess with Judit Polgar
Inspirational Lessons from the All-Time Best Female Chess Player
Master Your Chess with Judit Polgar reveals the secrets that helped Judit Polgar beat twelve World Champions. Judit was a child prodigy, trained with homeschooling, and was the number one female chess player for a record 26 years. In the ‘men’s’ world rankings, she reached number 8.
The book covers all aspects of the game: from the opening to the endgame. The manual is accessible both for ambitious beginners wanting to build their chess development on a strong foundation and for intermediate players who have hit a plateau and need new insights to leap forward. It feels like having a private lesson from one of the best players in the world.
- Judit Polgar is the best-known female chess player of all time with a huge fan base
- Based on a best-selling online (video) course on Chessable
- Chessable (250.000 subscribers, of which 100.000+ in the USA) will promote the print book
- Hard-cover, reflecting premium positioning
- Fresh, full-color interior design – increasing accessibility with arrows and high-lighted squares
- Suitable for players of all levels
Judit Polgar is an elite Grandmaster who has beaten all recent World Champions. She was ranked number 8 in the world and topped the women’s rankings for a record 26 years. She is an award-winning author and a columnist for New In Chess magazine.
Andras Toth is International Master, streamer, YouTuber, and a well-known coach based in Australia who specializes in adult improvement.
ISBN: 9789493257337, Hardback, 510 pages, Chessable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.