Winning Chess the Easy Way Volume 1 by Susan Polgar
The Basic Principles of Chess
First part of a 5 volume DVD set presented by 4-time Women's World Champion and Grandmaster, Susan Polgar. Susan will take you through 8 easy to follow, highly instructive games covering the basic principles of chess. This will help your understanding of chess and is guaranteed to improve your chess game. She will show you how to avoid the most common mistakes made in chess and give your chess game a strong, fundamentally sound foundation. This DVD was designed to help the novice to intermediate player; so sit back and let one of the World's strongest players train you.
Running time: approx 2 hours 20 minutes.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.