Winning Chess the Easy Way Volume 7 by Susan Polgar
Learn the Opening the Easy way: The Colle Zukertort System
On This DVD Susan will teach you an exciting and dynamic easy to learn system to play The Colle- Zukertort.
Susan Polgar brings you 20 years of her own experience with this opening which is perfect for the player who only wants to spend 1/10 the time it normally takes to master an opening. So if you are looking to avoid well known deeply analyzed main theoretial openings lines and want to win games in and out of opening the Colle Zukertort System is for you.
Over 2 hours running time
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.