Learning Chess Workbook: Step 3 Plus - Cor Van Wijgerden
- the intermediate (in-between) move
- the rook pawn
- Mini-plans Activating a piece, increasing activity, improving the pawn structure, exploiting vulnerability.
- Eliminating of the defence Eliminate two defenders with one piece, eliminate two defenders at the same time and luring away a defender with two functions
- Mate Bring in the chaser, the guard or the helper
- Opening Developing and well-known combinations in the opening
- X-ray as an aid in other combinations and x-ray protection
- Defending against mate An addition to the lesson in Step 2
- Pinned pieces Combinations that make use of the pin
- The square of the pawn An addition to the lesson in Step 3
- Discovered attack Special forms: the intermediate (in-between) move, elimination of the defence and trapping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.