A Black Repertoire Against Offbeat Openings by Nicholas Pert (PC-DVD)
Many club players have their favourite pet opening variations which aren’t necessarily main lines. It’s important to know how to handle these variations as your opponent will likely know his systems well. In this DVD I provide a detailed Black repetoire against many of these Offbeat Opening choices.
The lines I have covered include:
- Pseudo – Trompowsky (1.d4 d5 2. Bg5)
- London Systems (1.d4 with an early Bf4)
- Torre Attack (1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 and 3. Bg5)
- Veresov (1.d4 Nf6 2. Nc3 d5 3. Bg5)
- Blackmar-Diemer Gambit (1.d4 d5 2. e4)
- Kings Indian Attack (1.Nf3 2.g3 3. Bg2)
I have gone into a lot of detail to provide a repetoire against each system, so if you know that your opponent plays a certain line, you can quickly watch the relevant chapter of the DVD for my recommendation of how to meet that variation. The subjects covered in this DVD are an essential part of any player’s opening knowledge.
System requirementsEAN: 9783866815278, Chessbase Fritz Trainer DVD
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.