Chess Evolution September 4/2011 - Arkadij Naiditsch
Top analysis by Super GMs
A multinational team of Super-GMs analyse the most important recent games, using their world-class skill and powerful computers. This volume is essential to anyone interested in the most up-to-date and highest quality opening theory.
September 2011 covers: The World Cup, Dortmund, The World Team Championship, Russian Super Final, Biel...
• Up to date and state-of-the-art opening analysis
• All the authors are world class grandmasters
• The games are selected mainly for their importance to chess theory
• All the analysis is checked with powerful computers
• Each issue will consist of approximately 400 hours of chess research!
Contributors in this issue include: Naiditsch, Maze, Sedlak, I. Sokolov, Miton, Bacrot, Jobava and Predojevic. All GMs, most of them in the top 100 in the world.
ISBN 978-1-907982-06-4, Paperback, 368 pages, Quality Chess
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.