CHESS Magazine - April 2013
The Art of Chess
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
- The Return of the Champ - Caruana collapses to allow Anand through in Baden-Baden
- Boring, Boring Wood Green - Simon Ansell is unimpressed by the 4NCL Champions in Daventry
- Fabiano's Finest Hour - Matthew Lunn followed the Super-GMs in Zurich
- Opening Trends - Will Ivan Cheparinov inspire you to take up the King's Indian?
- Train with Artur Yusupov - An instructive extract from the legendary GM's Chess Evolution 1
- Basic Instinct: Part III - Peter Lalic moves on to the endgame
- Chess in Art - Artist Nette Robinson on how chess inspires her
- Sabino Brunello - Matt Read catches up with the rising Italian star
- The Brits Abroad - Reykjavik and Bunratty played host
- New Books and Software - The latest reviews and arrivals at Chess & Bridge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.