CHESS Magazine - April 2016
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- 60 Seconds with - WIM Natasha Regan
Another for Hikaru! - Hikaru Nakamura continued his fine run of form in Zurich
- Beer & Blitz - A rather special memorial blitz event took place at the Kings Head
The Show Rolls On - Guildford and Cheddleton kept up the gallop at February’s 4NCL
- Aspects of Exchanging - Some useful advice from Steve Giddins, focussing on 3 openings
Recent ‘Cheating Controversies’ - Junior Tay on some recent rather unsavoury incidents
- No Second Chance - James Essinger on why writers have it easier than chess-players
Memories of Miles - Charles Higgie looks back on his student days in Sheffield
- The Girls at the Terafinal - Mike Basman on the play of some more rising young stars
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.