All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- 60 Seconds with - WIM Natasha Regan
Another for Hikaru! - Hikaru Nakamura continued his fine run of form in Zurich
- Beer & Blitz - A rather special memorial blitz event took place at the Kings Head
The Show Rolls On - Guildford and Cheddleton kept up the gallop at February’s 4NCL
- Aspects of Exchanging - Some useful advice from Steve Giddins, focussing on 3 openings
Recent ‘Cheating Controversies’ - Junior Tay on some recent rather unsavoury incidents
- No Second Chance - James Essinger on why writers have it easier than chess-players
Memories of Miles - Charles Higgie looks back on his student days in Sheffield
- The Girls at the Terafinal - Mike Basman on the play of some more rising young stars
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.