All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
Grandmasters Down Your Local - Tim Wall’s Northumbria Masters saw plenty of fighting chess
- Brought to Book - Teeside continues to blaze the way for CSC, as Sean Marsh explains
Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Gibraltar and the 4NCL?
- Vintage Vishy - The World Rapid Champion triumphed at the Tal Memorial
The Stars of the 4NCL - Tamas Fodor leads the 4NCL big hitters with 6/6 thus far
- How Good Is Your Chess? - Daniel King looks back on a classic victory by Levon Aronian
The Bunratty Experience - Chess novice Tanya Jones checks out Ireland’s best weekender
- Beer, Blitz and Bunratty - There was much exciting chess during the 25th Bunratty Congress
Different Thinking - Amatzia Avni compares over the board play with chess compositions
- Instincts: Optimism & Pessimism - Matthew Lunn has been troubled by his instincts letting him down
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.