All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Speed Demons - The key action from the opening two legs of the 2016 GCT
A Tempo for your Thoughts - Junior Tay muses over some unusual first moves
- Chess in Paradise - Jose Luis Vilela reports from the Capablanca Memorial
Rain, Sangria and Granda star in Mallorca - Carl Strugnell enjoyed playing chess in the Balearics
- The Spirit of ‘66 - John Henderson recalls not Wembley and 1966, but 1866!
Dealing with the Englund - Matt Lunn analyses and explains how to counter this gambit
- A Glut of Endgames - John Cox continues his tour of some fascinating endings
The County Championships - Controller Andrew Zigmond explains all about the competition
- Amazing Chess Moves - Amatzia Avni reveals some stunning moves from recent studies
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.