CHESS Magazine - August 2016
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- Speed Demons - The key action from the opening two legs of the 2016 GCT
A Tempo for your Thoughts - Junior Tay muses over some unusual first moves
- Chess in Paradise - Jose Luis Vilela reports from the Capablanca Memorial
Rain, Sangria and Granda star in Mallorca - Carl Strugnell enjoyed playing chess in the Balearics
- The Spirit of ‘66 - John Henderson recalls not Wembley and 1966, but 1866!
Dealing with the Englund - Matt Lunn analyses and explains how to counter this gambit
- A Glut of Endgames - John Cox continues his tour of some fascinating endings
The County Championships - Controller Andrew Zigmond explains all about the competition
- Amazing Chess Moves - Amatzia Avni reveals some stunning moves from recent studies
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.