All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Speed Demons - The key action from the opening two legs of the 2016 GCT
A Tempo for your Thoughts - Junior Tay muses over some unusual first moves
- Chess in Paradise - Jose Luis Vilela reports from the Capablanca Memorial
Rain, Sangria and Granda star in Mallorca - Carl Strugnell enjoyed playing chess in the Balearics
- The Spirit of ‘66 - John Henderson recalls not Wembley and 1966, but 1866!
Dealing with the Englund - Matt Lunn analyses and explains how to counter this gambit
- A Glut of Endgames - John Cox continues his tour of some fascinating endings
The County Championships - Controller Andrew Zigmond explains all about the competition
- Amazing Chess Moves - Amatzia Avni reveals some stunning moves from recent studies
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.