Chess Magazine - February 2013
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
- Judit Polgar's Busy Life - Janis Nisii catches up with her hero in London
- Carlsen Edges Out Kramnik - All the action from an exciting London Chess Classic
- Kramnik on the Classic, Candidates and Retirement - A revealing interview with the world no.2
- Melkhumyan & Van Kampen Top the London Open - A round-up of all the other events from Olympia
- Gawain Jones Bounces Back at Hastings - A report on the norovirus-blighted 88th Congress
- Basic Instinct: Part 1 - Peter Lalic's latest advice for the club player
- Sir Patrick Moore - Carl Portman pays homage to the chessplaying astronomer
- Chess in the Eighties - John Saunders' on a period of success for Rugby
- Readers' Letters & Calendar - What have you been saying and where will you be playing?
- Opening Trends - Featuring some club player favourites
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.