All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- The Comeback - Only having 2/4 didn’t prevent Deep Sengupta from winning Hastings
Anatoly’s Chess Festival - Carl Strugnell explains all about the famous Cap d’Agde event
- War not Draw - After a slow start, the London Chess Classic finished with a bang
How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King takes a look at Magnus Carlsen’s love of blitz
- Don’t be a Kotov clone! - Steve Giddins on less conventional aspects of opposite castling
Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl Portman examines the similarities between darts and chess
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at the London Chess Classic?
Remembering the Grand Prix Master, Dave Rumens - David Levens pays tribute to his late friend and attacking whizz
- Christmas Quiz Solutions - How did you fare with Charles Higgie’s festive puzzles?
Illegal Moves - Alex Holowczak on the new laws of chess and handling illegal moves
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.