CHESS Magazine - January 2013
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- Arise King Magnus - Colin Crouch helps to explain how Carlsen won
- Big Two Begin with a Bang - Simon Ansell reports from the first 4NCL weekend
- Across the Caucasus - Azerbaijan won and Gawain Jones downed Moro
- The Best of 2013 - Sean Marsh has several suggestions for your Christmas list
- Positional Pictures I - Steve Giddins examines the role of pawn structure
- Christmas Quiz
- The London Chess Classic
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess? Saunders on Chess, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Find the Winning Moves, Calendar, Book Reviews.
DOWNLOAD THE GAMES FROM THIS ISSUE: PGN FORMAT
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.