60 Seconds with...Mikhail Golubev - The Ukrainian Grandmaster and journalist has a new book out
- Candidate Clarity? - Steve Giddins watched the final leg of the Grand Prix unfold
How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King looks at how to counter a critical test of the QGD
- The Life and Sad Endgame of Bill Lombardy - John Henderson pays tribute to an American great
A New Year Resolution - Sean Marsh has some help for those chess new year resolutions
- Unbeatable? - Can anyone stop Guildford as they go for a sixth 4NCL title in a row?
Blackmore vs Fedden - Lorna Doone‘s author was a keen chess player; Bob Jones explains
- The Phoenix Chess Project - After the horrific Grenfell fire, some uplifting news from west London
The Christmas Quiz - Test your chess knowledge with Charles Higgie’s festive offering
- Never Crowned - Milos Pavlovic looks at some of the strongest non-world champions
Forthcoming Events - Where will be your first chess in 2018?
Full Steam Ahead - Matthew Lunn reports from the USIC Six Nations railway tournament
Click here to download a free PDF preview of this issue
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.