All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
60 Seconds with...Mikhail Golubev - The Ukrainian Grandmaster and journalist has a new book out
- Candidate Clarity? - Steve Giddins watched the final leg of the Grand Prix unfold
How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King looks at how to counter a critical test of the QGD
- The Life and Sad Endgame of Bill Lombardy - John Henderson pays tribute to an American great
A New Year Resolution - Sean Marsh has some help for those chess new year resolutions
- Unbeatable? - Can anyone stop Guildford as they go for a sixth 4NCL title in a row?
Blackmore vs Fedden - Lorna Doone‘s author was a keen chess player; Bob Jones explains
- The Phoenix Chess Project - After the horrific Grenfell fire, some uplifting news from west London
The Christmas Quiz - Test your chess knowledge with Charles Higgie’s festive offering
- Never Crowned - Milos Pavlovic looks at some of the strongest non-world champions
Forthcoming Events - Where will be your first chess in 2018?
Full Steam Ahead - Matthew Lunn reports from the USIC Six Nations railway tournament
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.