CHESS Magazine - July 2016
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- The Shak Attack - Shakhriyar Mamedyarov came with a late charge in Shamkir
Viktor Korchnoi: 1931-2016 - Jonathan Speelman pays tribute to this lion of the game
- The Blindfold King vs The Machine - Timur Gareyev on his preparations for a notable world record
A Glut of Endgames - John Cox on some more enjoyable and instructive endings
- The Indian Summers of Mir Sultan Khan - John Henderson remembers this enigmatic great
Key Strategic Principles: Part II - Danny Gormally on opposite-coloured bishops in the middlegame
- Opening Trends - A decent month for the Caro-Kann and Najdorf
The Foreplan - Amatzia Avni shows how chess problems can help OTB-wise
- Seven from Seven - Keith Arkell reveals how he’s been spending his weekends
My System: Chess Mnemonics - Derek Jones shares some useful memory aides
To open these files you'll need a PGN reader or Chess software such as HIARCS Chess Explorer, Fritz, Houdini or Chessbase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.