All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- At Last! - Magnus Carlsen triumphed at the fourth attempt on home soil
The Golden Age of the U.S. Championship - John Henderson very much enjoyed following the Three Amigos
- 4NCL - The Final Weekend - White Rose spoilt the show-down as Guildford triumphed again
Key Strategic Principles - Danny Gormally begins a new series by looking at the bishop-pair
- Misconceptions - Matthew Lunn analyses a game he simply didn’t understand
The c4-c5 Pawn Thrust - Junior Tay with a tale of two differing Dutch Defences
- This Month’s Masterpieces - A superb attacking from Wesley So and amazing TN in the Petroff
Fun and Games in Skopje - Carl Strugnell enjoyed returning to Macedonia for the Karpos Open
- Saunders on Chess - John has been enjoying reading ‘Chess for Life’
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.