All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- At Last! - Magnus Carlsen triumphed at the fourth attempt on home soil
The Golden Age of the U.S. Championship - John Henderson very much enjoyed following the Three Amigos
- 4NCL - The Final Weekend - White Rose spoilt the show-down as Guildford triumphed again
Key Strategic Principles - Danny Gormally begins a new series by looking at the bishop-pair
- Misconceptions - Matthew Lunn analyses a game he simply didn’t understand
The c4-c5 Pawn Thrust - Junior Tay with a tale of two differing Dutch Defences
- This Month’s Masterpieces - A superb attacking from Wesley So and amazing TN in the Petroff
Fun and Games in Skopje - Carl Strugnell enjoyed returning to Macedonia for the Karpos Open
- Saunders on Chess - John has been enjoying reading ‘Chess for Life’
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.