All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine and more! Regular features include: How Good is Your Chess? by GM Daniel King, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters..., Studies, Home & Overseas News, Forthcoming Events Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Magnus Carlsen: The Hat-Trick Hero of Shamkir - Steve Giddins enjoyed the fighting chess at the Gashimov Memorial
Carry on Caruana... - Going straight from the Candidates to Grenke didn’t stop Fabiano
- Born in the USA - Sam Shankland, however, outstayed Caruana in the U.S. Championship
The Battle for Second and Third in the 4NCL! - Guildford once again dominated, watched by Jonathan Rogers
- Playing Jesus Down Under - Phil Crocker took part in a tournament with some unusual openings
Turing Back Time - Browsing the BBC News website led to an unexpected find
- The Greatest Chess Player Who (N)ever Lived - John Saunders stumbled upon a hoax in an old issue of CHESS
You Never Know - Bob Jones explains what might lie in wait at a second hand bookshop
- Amateur Hour - Bill Forster enjoys his adventures with the Botvinnik Semi-Slav
A Stunning Setting - The wonderful Harpa lured Matthew Lunn back to Reykjavik
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.