CHESS Magazine - March 2014
All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! In this issue:
- John Saunders reports from the world's leading open, Gibraltar
- Yochanan Afek was at the Dutch coast
- John Henderson explores the Frankenstein-Dracula variation
- The world's strongest-ever tournament took place in Zurich
- All the action from the January weekend in Hinckley
- Matthew Read pays homage to the Azeri Grandmaster
- Positional Pictures II - Steve Giddins examines the role of exchanging
- Matthew Lunn helps us turn those good positions into wins
- James Coleman on the forthcoming Khanty-Mansiysk Candidates
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess? Saunders on Chess, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Find the Winning Moves, Calendar, Book Reviews.
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.