All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
So Invincible - Yochanan Afek reports from Wijk, where So and Jones shone
- The Gibraltar Chess Experience - Andrew Smith very much enjoyed his return to ‘the Rock’
Nigel Short - Junior Tay caught up with the 2016 British Knockout Champion
- Horse Power! - Milos Pavlovic demonstrates how best to handle your knights
Changes to the Rules of Chess - Alex Holowczak explains the new FIDE Laws coming in from July
- When Baku came to Hastings - Shaun Press on the ins and outs of a new pairing system
The Littlechild Trophy - Roger Emerson recently discovered an old trophy in his loft
- How Nigel Triumphed - Matthew Lunn looks back on the 2016 British Knockout
Young Guns - Junior Tay was impressed by Daniel Fernandez and Freddie Hand
- Mike Basman: London Under 18 Champion? - The veteran IM finished first in the 2016 London Junior!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.