In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- 60 Seconds with...Tania Sachdev - The Indian IM and WGM is a big fan of The Seven Deadly Chess Sins
- Fabi gets on a Roll - Yochanan Afek watched Caruana’s first triumph at Wijk aan Zee
- Another New Champion! - David Paravyan won a playoff to triumph at Gibraltar
- Magical Majorca - Stephen Gordon always enjoys his visits to the Llucmajor Open
- Augsburg Adventures - Carl Strugnell once again enjoyed a post-Christmas trip to Bavaria
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at Hastings and in the 4NCL?
- At Last! Karpov-Fischer! - John Saunders saw Anatoly Karpov play Robert Fischer on the Rock
- Endgame Masterclass - Jonathan Speelman presents a couple of instructive endings
- Readers’ Letters - The longest decisive game without a single capture?
- How Good is Your Chess? - Daniel King on rising star and man of the moment Alireza Firouzja
- Never Mind the Grandmasters... - Carl Portman has been inspired by the late, great Emory Tate
- An Introduction to Prophylaxis II - Jose Vilela continues to demystify this important concept
- Wednesday 18th November 1964 - Geoff Chandler enjoyed a trip back in time with an old scorebook
- Overseas News - Ju Wenjun narrowly retained her women’s world championship title
- Home News - Weekend success for Joseph McPhillips and Jonah Willow
- This Month’s New Releases - John Pigott takes a thorough look at Vigorito’s Playing the Najdorf
- Saunders on Chess - John reflects on the success of the Gibraltar and Wijk chess festivals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.