All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Karjakin holds his nerve to win Candidates nail-biter - Steve Giddins very much enjoyed watching the action unfold
Defensive Grit - Karjakin’s career-best result was based on some fine defence
Brutal Attacks - And there were some in the latest 4NCL weekend
A Celebration of Chess - Carl Strugnell enjoyed his return to Cappelle-la-Grande
- How to Prepare - Danny Gormally draws some important lessons
A Glut of Endgames - John Cox shares a number of interesting endings with readers
- Old World, New World - Amatzia Avni ponders the role of the computer in endgames
Home News - A full round-up of the Easter Congresses and the CCCCC
- Overseas News - Success for Nils Grandelius, Abhijeet Gupta and Nigel Short
Readers’ Letters - Important information on Chinook and Asia’s first grandmaster
- Saunders on Chess - John has been pretty busy of late with his BritBase project
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.