UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
All Rise for King David - David Howell fought the hardest to win the Winter Classic
- Schism after Schism Bobby Priestly reflects on the cyclical nature of club politics
Gawain in the Gulf - Gawain Jones successfully defended his Dubai Open title
- Wesley in Wonderland - So claimed his first U.S. title and is now 67 games unbeaten
You Beauty! - Matthew Lunn presents some quite gorgeous moves
- Opening Trends - The Caro-Kann suffers, whereas the London remains popular
Llandudno! - Alex Holowczak previews the 2017 British Chess Championships
- Again...and Again - Amatzia Avni instructs with a tour of some repeated motifs
Studies with Stephenson - Brian has been rather busy on the organising front
- This Month’s Masterpieces - Two lovely, inspirational attacking games from the 4NCL
Nunn - Again! - John Nunn returned after 38 years to the East Devon Congress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.