UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
All Rise for King David - David Howell fought the hardest to win the Winter Classic
- Schism after Schism Bobby Priestly reflects on the cyclical nature of club politics
Gawain in the Gulf - Gawain Jones successfully defended his Dubai Open title
- Wesley in Wonderland - So claimed his first U.S. title and is now 67 games unbeaten
You Beauty! - Matthew Lunn presents some quite gorgeous moves
- Opening Trends - The Caro-Kann suffers, whereas the London remains popular
Llandudno! - Alex Holowczak previews the 2017 British Chess Championships
- Again...and Again - Amatzia Avni instructs with a tour of some repeated motifs
Studies with Stephenson - Brian has been rather busy on the organising front
- This Month’s Masterpieces - Two lovely, inspirational attacking games from the 4NCL
Nunn - Again! - John Nunn returned after 38 years to the East Devon Congress
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.