In this issue:
- Editorial - Malcolm Pein on the latest developments in the game
- 60 Seconds with... Gary Lane - Living in Sydney, Gary has to rise at 2am to follow Torquay United
- Candidates Chaos - MVL defeated and caught up Nepo before play was suspended
- How Good is Your Chess? - Did you know that Daniel King is a fan of the King’s Gambit?
- Best of Bunratty - Tim Wall presents more highlights from a weekend in Co. Clare
- Find the Winning Moves - Can you do as well as the players at the 4NCL and Bunratty?
- The Coldest Game - Michael Renouf reviews a recent offering from Netflix
- The Rules of Toddler Chess - Shannon Carpenter on why you must expect the unexpected
- Sultan Khan - Daniel King describes Khan’s extraordinary first weekend in London
- The Infant Queen of Chess - Brian Gosling ran a solving competition to remember Lilian Baird
- Cécile and Giorgi: A Story of Love and Chess - James Essinger introduces the happy couple
- Readers’ Letters - More on stalemate and the longest decisive capture-free games
- Never Mind the Grandmasters - Carl Portman has a clear message: Don’t give up!
- Meeting Old Friends - Gary Lane enjoyed a catch-up at the East Devon Congress
- Home News - Mitchell-Hymer was a humdinger of a game at Blackpool
- Overseas News - Ju Wenjun struggled, unlike Aleksandra Goryachkina, in Lausanne
- Solutions - For Find the Winning Moves and February’s Studies winner
- This Month’s New Releases - Detailed reviews from Sean Marsh, Danny Gormally and Ben Graff
- Saunders on Chess - John reminds us that having a won position is not always easy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.