All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- 60 Seconds with... International Master Craig Pritchett
Chips and Checks Simon Ansell reports from the second PokerStars Masters
- Harikrishna Triumphs Indian no.2 Pentala Harikrishna triumphed in the Isle of Man
Karjacked! Peter Svidler just couldn’t quite finish off Sergey Karjakin
- The Indignity of Grovelling Matthew Lunn reflects on a potential problem of being out-graded
Go East! Carl Strugnell headed to Eastern Europe for a month of chess
- Joseph Henry Blackburne Craig Pritchett on the man and Tim Harding’s new book
Penrose’s Challengers - Part 3 by John Saunders
- A Surprising Pawn Sacrifice Junior Tay continues to explore an unusual idea in the Drago
A Meaty Game in Sandwich Junior Essinger took part in a simul given by Andrew Greet
- Tales from the Wild West-country Bob Jones attended the 1st Peter Clarke Memorial Congress
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.