60 Seconds with... Maxime Vachier-Lagrave - The French star would like to see a stable calendar from FIDE
- And Then There Was One… - 128 players were whittled down to just Levon Aronian in Tbilisi
Two Hundred Years... And Counting - Graham Phythian on the commemoration of an important date
- Magnus, Master of the Manx - Carlsen triumphed in the Isle of Man, watched by John Saunders
How to Lose to a 9-Year-Old at Chess - Steve Barrett bemoans having to play so many children
- Opening Trends - The Catalan Opening has shot up the chart
Find the Winning Moves - Some tricky positions from the Chess.com Isle of Man International
- Endgame Revision - Can you do the pawnless mates? Cyrus Lakdawala explains if not
Studies Winners - The solutions to two of Brian Stephenson’s positions
- Blasts from the Past - A reminisicing James Essinger presents two games from yesteryear
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.