All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- New Faces - Tomashevsky and Goryachkina are the new Russian Champions
The No Stress Chess Holiday - David Smerdon tried a tournament with a different pace of life
- Opening Trends - A King’s Indian brilliancy from Hikaru Nakamura
Latvian Delights - John Foley very much enjoyed a return to Riga
- The Return of Aronian - Levon Aronian bounced back to form at the Sinquefield Cup
A Surprising Pawn Sacrifice - Dragon expert Junior Tay on a dangerous idea in the Classical
- The Great Ladies of Devon Chess - Bob Jones concludes his investigations with Rowena Bruce
The Dark Horse - Dan Staples enjoyed the film about the life of Genesis Potini
- Back to Basics - Nick Ivell on a deceptively difficult rook and pawn endgame
Still Going Strong - Mark A. Jordan looks at the remarkable success of Golders Green
- Masters of Control - Positional masterpieces from Keith Arkell & Magnus Carlsen
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.