UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Regular features includes: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
In the Shadow of a Legend - Garry Kasparov had to play second fiddle to Aronian in St. Louis
- Continuing the Success - Sarah Hegarty reports on a dramatic finish to the UK Chess Challenge
Llandudno Eye-Catchers - John Emms annotates his prize-winning best game from the British
- Everyone’s a Winner! - Robert Page enjoys a weekend congress on the Kent coast
Opening Trends - The Sicilian Kan is trendy thanks to Caruana and Artemiev
- The Neos’ European Vacation - Junior Tay’s pupils took in plenty of chess while in England & France
Successful Simuls - Stephen Greep reports from Hull, the UK City of Culture
- You Can Win Something with Kids - Alan Burke explains all about the ever-successful 3Cs
World Cup Wizardry - Further tactics training for the new season courtesy of Tbilisi
- Steel Success - The Darnall & Handsworth Rapidplay was enjoyed by Chris Ross
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.