UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more! Plus all the regular features include: How Good is Your Chess?, Saunders on Chess, Find the Winning Moves, Never Mind the Grandmasters, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Calendar and Book Reviews.
In this issue:
- Personal Bests - Wojtaszek triumphed at Dortmund and MVL shone in St. Louis
Radjabov Returns - Steve Giddins on a small upset at the Geneva Grand Prix
- Keeping up with the Joneses - Gawain Jones won an enthralling speed play-off in Llandudno
Making Your Own Fortune - Craig Hanley certainly made the most of his return to the board
- Best of British - Luke McShane & Gawain Jones on their best games from the British
A Close-Run Thing - Roger Emerson reports on the hard-fought British Over-65s
- That Missed Draw - Jonathan Speelman spotted a draw in a famous bishop endgame
Forgetting Our Intention - Amatzia Avni on a peculiar type of error and how to avoid it
- Falling Into It - Matthew Lunn on why we might want to fall into an opening trap
Which World Champion Are You? - Like many, Milos Pavlovic has his favourite world champion
Purchasing a digital copy of Chess Magazine will provide an instant download link to your email address. The .PDF can be downloaded as many times as you like on all your devices such as a smart phone or tablet (PDF viewer/reader required but most browsers support this).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.