Learning Chess Workbook: Step 2 Plus - Cor Van Wijgerden
- delivering mat (mate in one with a double check, threatening mate)
- pawn endings
- the opening
- legal or illegal?
- defending against scholar's mate
- DefendingGetting out of check in a cunning way, choosing the correct capture, defending agaisnt a passed pawn.
- Creating mateCreating mate with 2 pieces, mating patterns
- Draw by stalemate Forcing stalemate, avoiding stalemate, lifting stalemate, stalemate as weapon, unavoidable stalematehave a try: Lifting the stalemate
- Passed pawn Cashing in a passed pawn and defending against a passed pawn
- Route planners Exercises to raise skills (give check, choose the safe route, deliver mate as soon as possible, capture all the pieces)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.