Luxury Walnut and Sycamore Moulded Chess Board
Our finest luxury wooden board, made with high quality Walnut and Sycamore veneers, finished with a beveled walnut edging. The warm brown colour and light grain contrast particularly well with Ebony or Rosewood pieces, while pairing well with Sheesham pieces for those who prefer less contrast between board and pieces.
Available in 3 square sizes:
- 45mm squares, suitable for 3" King height pieces
- 50mm squares, suitable for 3.75" King height pieces
- 55mm squares, suitable for 4" King height pieces
Overall Board Dimensions:
- 45mm squares board: 500mm x 500mm x 17mm
- 50mm squares board: 550mm x 550mm x 17mm
- 55mm squares board: 550mm x 550mm x 17mm (Narrower border)
Rechapados Ferrer is a workshop located in the town of La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain) with more than 60 years of experience in designing and manufacturing artisanal chess boards.
Ferrer chess boards are used in the world chess championships organised by FIDE, World Chess, European Chess and US Chess Federation.
Both the playing face of the chessboard and the reverse are manufactured with high quality veneers and a special finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.